YEBW Apprenticeship in Marketing and Event Relations
- Serving as the key assistant and point of contact for the Director of Communications and Volunteer Relations during YEBW programs
- Attending all Industry Meetings, morning volunteer meetings and key YEBW events.
- Visiting company rooms to check in with Advisors and Interns during Company Meetings and assist where needed (daily).
- Interfacing with YEBW staff and Board Members, including greeting guests and Speakers.
- Capturing professional photos of events around campus, including teamwork in company rooms, student activities, volunteer engagement and Speakers presenting (at least 100 photos per day).
- Posting YEBW activities and updates on social media (at least 3x per day).
- Providing support for YEBW volunteer check-in and check-out.
- Prepping for visitors and volunteer events, including trainings, mock interviews, the CEO Luncheon, the Etiquette Dinner and judging sessions.
- Assisting with administrative tasks, including office runs and print jobs.
- Assembling gift bags and materials.
Requirements: Candidate must be:
- Available to complete a full week of service (Saturday, 8 a.m., to Saturday, 4 p.m.) at one of three campuses: University of Portland (July 7-14); University of Oregon (July 21-28); or Oregon State University (Aug. 4-11).
- A seasoned YEBW Alumni (1x per campus only).
- Highly organized and possess an eye for detail.
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and operating effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A polite communicator and proactive problem solver, demonstrating maturity and composure under pressure.
- A high-energy, enthusiastic YEBW Advocate and role model for Interns.
- Some marketing experience preferred.
There is a stipend for this position.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Kyle Kavas at email@example.com.