Young Entrepreneurs Business Week (YEBW) is looking for a results-driven Student Engagement Associate who can help contact prospective students for YEBW 2018 and manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases for alumni and partner engagement. This position reports to the Executive Director and works closely with the Student Engagement Officer.
At Young Entrepreneurs Business Week, our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation of business leaders. The goal is to achieve great results for YEBW so we can positively impact students. The position has the potential to evolve into future projects with staff, ED and board members on program goals and strategic organizational growth.
● Making phone calls to prospective students.
● Creating templates for phone calls.
● Updating a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
● Conducting market research.
● Sending end-of-day reports, analytics and debrief to YEBW staff.
● Proven experience in customer service, sales or similar position.
● Strong passion for business-entrepreneurship and knowledge of YEBW.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● CRM/data entry experience. Salesforce preferred.
● Organized, analytical and detail-oriented.
● Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
● Strong work ethic, time management, adaptability and focus.
Hours & Wages:
● This is a part-time, temporary position. The YEBW Student Engagement Associate will be contracted for 4-to-6 weeks with up to 4 hours per week and 16 per month at $14 an hour.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to John Chang at email@example.com.