YEBW Pathway Gifts
Youth throughout Oregon want business exposure but could not attend YEBW last summer due to economic barriers. More than 100 students missed the opportunity to attend the program in 2017, due to funding limitations.
Through student sponsorships, YEBW partners made it possible for 238 students to experience the program in 2017.
- 58 percent of our young people come from low-income households.
- 33 percent are first-generation college possible.
- 24 percent hail from rural Oregon.
- 49 percent are students of color.
If you view our 2017 outcomes, you'll see we made great progress... But there's still so much more to be done.
A life-changing opportunity is the best gift you can give…
With your help, we can serve more youth statewide. We can catalyze economic advancement. We can fuel a brighter entrepreneurial landscape and stronger workforce.
Despite 100 missed opportunities, many of the students who applied for aid are still eligible to attend YEBW 2018—and there is potential to reach more Oregon young people than ever before!
Sponsor 2 students - $2,500
Provide life-changing opportunities...
sponsor 3 students - $4K
Make a difference...
sponsor 5 students - $6K
Impact a community...
Your contribution may be tax deductible. YEBW is a 501c3 non-profit organization, with the tax ID number 20-1024637.
How it Works
Thank you for investing in Oregon’s youth. Your support truly makes a difference in students’ lives.
- Your sponsored students receive a registration promo code with your company or organization's name
- Your company or organization's name will be listed on your students’ nametags during the event
- Your company or organization's name will be recognized in YEBW’s event program, student handbooks, sponsor appreciation slideshows and partner promotions throughout the year.
YEBW reserves scholarships for students from low-income households or underserved communities in Oregon. You can designate that your sponsored student(s) come from specific counties, districts or high schools if you make the request before March 2018.