YEBW Packing List
At YEBW, students get to stay and study on a college campus for a full week: Sunday to Saturday! Being away from home can be hard and we want you to feel as comfortable and prepared as possible... Before arrival, please note: Most meals and materials will be provided during your time with us.
Three meals a day are provided for students except for Sunday (arrival day); only dinner will be served. Meals
are served buffet-style so that students may make their own food selections while taking into consideration
any dietary modifications they may need.
Informal, casual attire is appropriate for the majority of YEBW.
• Shoes and shirts are required in the dining halls, meetings and general assemblies.
• Business professional attire is required during the Friday Presentations.
• The Etiquette Dinner on Wednesday is business casual; dresses/blouse/lacks/nice jeans/sport jackets
• Clothing or jewelry that references alcohol, drugs, gangs or violence are prohibited. Dress that
constitutes a safety hazard or disrupts the optimum learning environment is discouraged at the
discretion of YEBW Staff.
What to Bring
Bedding: Sheets, pillow and blanket provided at University of Oregon and Oregon State University; at University of Portland, please bring your own (pillow, sleeping bag and/or blanket; beds require extra-long twin sheets)
• Laptop or tablet
• Phone + electronic charger cords
• Jacket or sweater
• Shorts and jeans
• Gym clothes and sneakers (for recreational activities)
• Professional Dress clothing (for Wednesday's Etiquette Dinner and Friday's Presentations)
• Personal Items (i.e. soap, toothpaste, sunscreen, feminine products, etc.)
• Snacks for between meals (optional)
• Spending money (the cafe will be available for purchase)
• Aspirin, Tylenol, allergy, and prescription medication (YEBW will NEVER administer over-thecounter medication - you must bring your own.)
Review the Code of Conduct
Note: YEBW will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items. Dorms are secure and