AMBASSADOR PROGRAM 2020
DEADLINE: November 4th
We’re looking for outstanding alumni to join our official YEBW ambassador team. Ambassadors will work directly with the leadership of YEBW to spread the word about our programs by build relationships with your existing network, schools, local community leaders while being a sounding board for your fellow peers. We will equip you with extensive training and support to ensure your success.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build their resume, stand out in college applications, develop professional relationships, enhance their leadership abilities to expand the positive impact of the largest summer business program in Oregon-YEBW.
Note: If you have been an Ambassador in previous years, you still must re-apply.
• Promote YEBW 2020 within your network
• Assist staff to coordinate presentations or events at local high schools
• Be a liaison between YEBW, businesses and schools in the community
• Attend ambassador monthly meetings and/or quarterly alumni events as needed
CHARACTERISTICS OF A YEBW AMBASSADOR
• A leader in their community/network
• Passionate about YEBW and can share their experiences
• Wants to create positive impact in the local community
• A consistent problem-solver who’s organized in reaching goals
• ~5 hours per month (November-May)
• Award for each referral you bring in that registers for YEBW 2020
• YEBW promotional material and swag (t-shirts, etc.)
• Mentoring opportunities, leadership development and work experience
• Invitations to special events and meetups throughout the year