We’re looking for elite YEBW alumni to join our official YEBW ambassador team! Ambassadors will work directly with the leadership of YEBW to help build relationships with schools and local community leaders while being a sounding board for your fellow high school peers interested in business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build their resume, stand out in college applications, develop professional relationships, enhance their leadership abilities to expand the positive impact of the largest summer business program in Oregon-YEBW!
• Assist Student Director to coordinate presentations at the local high schools
• Be a liaison between YEBW, businesses and schools in the community
• Work with YEBW staff to complete at least one branding project
• Attend ambassador monthly meetings and/or quarterly alumni events as needed
• Complete the assigned monthly ambassador checklist
CHARACTERISTICS OF A YEBW AMBASSADOR
• Passionate about YEBW and loves learning
• Wants to create positive impact in the local community
• A consistent problem-solver who’s organized in reaching goals
• Have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Familiarity with how to use technology and social media
• Desire to improve written and verbal communication skills
• Honest with a high sense of responsibility
• ~2-4 hours per month (October-March) with a 3-month review on ambassador performance in December with the Student Director.
Upon completion of the program you will receive:
• A certificate of achievement (only received by those who complete the program)
• Opportunity to interview for YEBW internship roles during business week
• Highlighted at the Etiquette Dinner for achievement throughout the year
• Career Coaching and Letter of Recommendation from the Student Director
• Introductions to business professionals to grow your network
• YEBW T-Shirts and swag!!