AMBASSADOR PROGRAM 2020
We’re looking for outstanding alumni to join our official YEBW ambassador team. Ambassadors will work directly with the leadership of YEBW to spread the word about our programs by build relationships with your existing network, schools, local community leaders while being a sounding board for your fellow high school peers. We will equip you with extensive training and support to ensure your success.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build their resume, stand out in college applications, develop professional relationships, enhance their leadership abilities to expand the positive impact of the largest summer business program in Oregon-YEBW.
• Promote YEBW 2020 within your network
• Assist staff to coordinate presentations or events at local high schools
• Be a liaison between YEBW, businesses and schools in the community
• Work with YEBW staff to complete at least one branding project
• Attend ambassador monthly meetings and/or quarterly alumni events as needed
• Complete the assigned monthly ambassador checklist
CHARACTERISTICS OF A YEBW AMBASSADOR
• A leader in their community/network
• Passionate about YEBW and can share their experiences
• Wants to create positive impact in the local community
• A consistent problem-solver who’s organized in reaching goals
• Have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Familiarity with how to use technology and social media
• Honest with a high sense of responsibility
• 5 hours per month (November-May); with a 3-month performance review on ambassador performance in December.
• Award for each referral you bring in that registers for YEBW 2020
• YEBW promotional material and swag (t-shirts, etc.)
• Mentoring opportunities, leadership development and work experience
• Invitations to special events and meetups throughout the year