YEBW Student Code of Conduct
We want to ensure your time with Young Entrepreneurs Business Week is fun, safe and productive... Upon attending YEBW, all students must agree to abide by the rules:
CampUS and DORMS
- Students must stay on campus throughout the program.
- Students may only withdraw from the program with their parent or guardian's consent and must be picked up immediately.
- Students who bring a vehicle to campus must obtain a parking permit from the YEBW Office and turn in the keys until the end of the program. Students are expected not to be in any vehicle during their stay.
- Students must comply with all residence hall rules and cooperate with residence hall counselors, supervisors and YEBW Staff.
- Females are not allowed in male dorm rooms and males are not allowed in female dorm rooms.
- For the safety of your belongings, be sure to lock your dorm room when you are not present. YEBW is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect all campus property. Do not hang out of or throw objects from windows. You will be financially responsible for any damage or injury you cause.
- Students are expected to be responsible, appropriate, respectful and engaged during YEBW.
- Cell phones are allowed but must be turned off or not used during all program sessions, speakers, company meetings, etc.
- Students must abide by the schedule put forth by YEBW in regards to attendance, participation and residence hall quiet hours. If a student needs to be excused from an activity due to illness or injury, he or she must contact YEBW Staff.
- Students must wear appropriate clothing while at YEBW. Clothing that is revealing or includes inappropriate words or graphics is not permitted. Attire is casual, except Wednesday's Etiquette Dinner and Friday's Presentations, where business or semi-formal attire is strongly encouraged.
- Cheating, plagiarism or unethical behavior during YEBW is unacceptable.
- Alcohol, non-prescription drugs and weapons are not permitted.
- YEBW maintains an environment where harassment or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. No staff member, volunteer or program participant shall harass another on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran or marital status, sexual orientation, the presence of any sensory, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.