Want to support the next generation of YEBW? Each student team has a dedicated Intern who assists with week-long program logistics, activities and team development.
Interns are college-age YEBW Alumni who have been through at least 2 programs. They are the true leaders.
Although this is an unpaid internship, many Interns come away with more professional experience for their resume or LinkedIn profile, letters of recommendation, new business connections and job shadow opportunities...
- Share school, business and YEBW experiences with students
- Participate in seminars on current business topics
- Enhance communication and leadership skills
- Practice teamwork, time management and event planning
- Develop new connections and friendships
Interns experience YEBW for 9 days, from Friday to Saturday. Interns can volunteer at one campus or all three:
University of Portland: July 6-14, 2018
University of Oregon: July 20-28, 2018
Oregon State University: Aug. 3-11, 2018
Interns move in on Friday, two days before students, to attend mandatory training and team-building.
Room and board is covered by YEBW.